Place of implementation
Berezovy village, Solnechniy district of Khabarovsk krai
- The release of modern, sought-after products - planed and profiled lumber.
- The organization of raw wood harvesting with an annual volume of wood removal to 1 million cubic meters.
- Cost optimization and increase in marginal profitability due to more efficient use of forest resources.
- Involvement in the socio-economic development of the region - the creation of 690 new jobs.
STRENGTHS OF THE INVESTMENT PROJECT:
- Availability of its own timber base.
- Governmental support. The project “Asia Forest” is included in the list of priority investment projects in the field of forest development in Russia.
- Highly qualified management team.
- Guaranteed consumers (foreign trade contracts for the products supply to the markets of Europe, Korea, Japan and China).
technological chips - 290000.0 cubic meters. per year; dry lumber - 200,000.0 cubic meters per year; Planed shaped timber - 100,000.0 cubic meters per year; fuel pellets - 84000.0 tons per year.
Stages of implementation
CURRENT STATUS OF THE PROJECT:
- The technical park has been updated and put into operation.
- Railways commissioned.
- A log sorting line was commissioned.
- A railway crossing for the bypass road was built.
- Bins for the storage of pellets was Installed.
- The construction of the bridge over the Nimelen River is 100% completed.
- Delivery and commissioning of technical equipment of leading world manufacturers is carried out - Springer (Austria), Prodes (Spain), Soderhamn (Sweden), Ledinek (Austria), Valutek (Finland), Brooks (Germany), Microtech (Italy).
- A log sorting line with a capacity of more than one million cubic meters per year was commissioned with an innovative x-ray scanner to detect internal wood defects (for the first time in Russia).
- Commissioning of a pellet production plant (pellets) - 3rd quarter of 2017.
- 63 km of logging roads built
Forms of state support
- One-stop-shop approach to assist investor to implement the project
- Obtaining the status of a priority investment project of the Far Eastern Federal District in the field of forest development
- The government commission for the socio-economic development of the Far East approved the project for funding and is included in the Federal Targeted Program Economic and Social Development of the Far East and the Baikal Region for the Period until 2018. The amount of subsidies provided for infrastructure facilities is 840.7 million rubles.
Availability of by raw and materials
Availability of its own timber base
The need for personnel
Number of jobs created - 690 (by 2020)
Russian and foreign markets, in particular Korea, India, Middle East countries, Africa, etc.